We wish to recommend you to visit minimally one of three monuments, which are registered in UNESCO World Heritage Survey. It is La Valetta as a complex of Malta capital.
The next points of interest are megalitic churches in Gozo Island and Hypogeum in Hal Saflieni. Malta is relatively safe for travelling and safe situation in general is the same as in another European countries.
Nevertheless, we wish to recommend you to follow these arrangements:
- beware of pickpockets, thefts of vehicles, robberies in flats or in hotel rooms
- please, do not leave on beach your personal belongings without supervision, do not leave any subjects inside vehicle
- keep your highest attention to your photo-cameras and electronic devices in general
- do not buy valuable goods and electronic devices in street shops and markets, provided you do not obtain official document evidencing tax rate, pressed or written by hand
- would you require a bill all the time, even in case of fast food service
Important phone numbers
Information and warnings on travelling abroad is to be found HERE.