en.infoglobe.cz » Travelling


The citizens of Czech Republic could enter the territory of France, overseas departments and territories, as well as other countries of European Union , on base of valid passport  or identity card. Since 1st January 2006, you can leave the territory of Czech Republic with identity card, containing readable data, provided its marked part is not divided. According to declaration of Interior Ministry of Czech Republic, the identity card  is a travelling document for the holder only. So, the Ministry does not recommend, if Czech citizen, younger as 15 years of age, would travel without his own travelling document, on base of written note in personal identity card only.

When you travel by car, you need the following documents: driving licence, technical document regarding a car (carte grise), and security police (carte verde).






We were awarded the certificate even thanks to you!

Dôveryhodná firma 2017


Important Information:

Information and warnings on travelling abroad is to be found HERE.

Mobile application:

aplikácia Infoglobe

stiahnuť zadarmo pre Androidstiahnuť zadarmo pre iPhone



Today:sunday 4. 12. 2022

TIP: INFOGLOBE app is available for your device, download HERE.


TIP: INFOGLOBE app is available for your device, download HERE.